SystmOnline is a portal for registered patients to access information about their care at any time of day and from anywhere they have an internet connection. This has been introduced as a way to keep patients better informed and more involved with their care.
SystmOnline offers registered patients the following –
- Limited access to your medical record. This includes information on allergies, current repeat medication, any acute medication recently issued and some test results
- Repeat prescription ordering. SystmOnline will show you all active repeat medications allowing you to easily select the items that you require.
- Booking and cancelling appointments. SystmOnline allows you to view all your upcoming appointments and cancelling is a button press away. We do offer a limited amount of pre-bookable appointments online with a view to increase the numbers in the near future.
SystmOnline can be accessed from any computer via https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/ or by smart phone and tablet with the SystmOnline app that is available free from the iTunes and Android app stores. For more information and help with SystmOnline please visit their help page at https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/help/help.html
If you would like to register for SystmOnline then either complete the online form or download and read our registration form and bring the completed document to the surgery with one form of photo identification and your account will be activated. Parents can register their children up to the age of 14 but anyone 14 and above will have to register for themselves.
Complete the online form – Patient only
To reduce footfall to the Practice the recommended method of registering for online service is by submitting your information online.
Please note: if you wish to register for online services, to access your repeat prescriptions, appointments etc., you are also required provide evidence of your ID, which you can upload on our online form. Once this has been verified, we will issue the necessary documentation for online services, within seven working days or more. Please note we look closely at all applications for access to make sure they are genuine. Access can also be withdrawn at any time if there are concerns about patient confidentiality. If you are unable to use the online form please contact the Practice for advice.
Please note that each family member requires an individual log in and password therefore a separate registration.
Download the Form
If you do not have a printer available, you can pop into the practice and ask for one at the reception desk. If you have any questions please contact the practice via our practice email [email protected]
If you are the parent of any children under the age of 12 you will need to fill in a ‘proxy’ access form to view their details. You can also grant access to a carer if you wish.
NHS England – easy read guides to GP online services
NHS England: videos about using GP online services
The Patient Responsibility
Abuse of the Online System
Abuse of the system includes, but is not exclusive to the following:
- Sending needless or abusive messages to the Practice
- Repeatedly booking and cancelling appointments
- Repeatedly booking appointments over a short period of time
- Booking appointments and not attending them
- Any offensive or abusive messages through the service
- Requesting prescriptions that you do not need.
We take the security of your information very seriously. Our clinical systems provider ensures that the information you provide when using the online services portal is protected. All communications with the web site are encrypted, using the same high security that major banks use for their internet transactions (128 bit SSL). Only you can see the personal information you enter.
Using the most up-to-date version of your web browser also improves security of information. Remember to close the browser after use, especially if someone else could access your computer.
Please watch the video below for an introduction to the online services available through the NHS.