PATIENT NOTICE - CLOSURE OF PRACTICE
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE PRACTICE WILL BE CLOSED ON TUESDAY 13/02/2018 FROM 1300 TO 1800 FOR STAFF TRAINING.
Quality Services - We have high standards
Efficiency - We are cost effective
Respect - We are Committed to working together
Patient Care - We give our best
Our mission statement
"Putting the Patient at the Heart and Start of Our Care"
Have You Had Your Flu Jab Yet?
You are eligible for the flu vaccination if you fall under the following categories –
- Aged 65 or over
- Have Diabetes
- A person with BMI of 40 or greater
- Have a long-term condition of the Lungs (e.g. asthma or COPD), Heart, Brain/Nervous System, Kidneys, Liver, Immune System or Spleen.
- Aged 2 or 3
- Are a carer
Please contact the practice to book your flu jab appointment with a nurse or Health Care Assistant.
Welcome to Thurrock Health Centre
Our aim is to provide high quality responsive healthcare delivered by an experienced, dedicated and supported primary healthcare team.
We offer a personal and friendly service and encourage our patients to take an active interest in their health care. We manage your illnesses and help to keep you fit by offering a range of preventative services. The practice is committed to improving the healthcare experience for all its patients.
The practice's wish is to provide a primary care service that is sensitive to patients and carers needs. Every part of the work is led by practising clinicians who listen to the views of their patients and will tailor their care to their needs.
Some of our staff members have second language skills including Bengali and Hindi.
Online Access For Registered Patients
SystmOnline is a portal for patients to access information about their care at any time of day and from anywhere they have an internet connection. This has been introduced as a way to keep patients better informed and more involved with their care.
In the first phase of implementation, we will be offering registered patients the following –
- Access to your summary record. This includes information on allergies, current repeat medication, any acute medication recently issued.
- Repeat Prescription Ordering. SystmOnline will show you all active repeat medications allowing you to easily select the items that you require.
- Booking and cancelling appointments. SystmOnline allows you to view all your upcoming appointments and cancelling is a button press away. We will be offering, initially, a limited amount of pre-bookable appointments online with a view to increase the numbers in the near future.
SystmOnline can be accessed from any computer via https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/ or by smart phone and tablet with the SystmOnline app that is available free from the iTunes and Android app stores. For more information and help with SystmOnline please visit their help page at https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/help/help.html
If you would like to register for SystmOnline then download and read our registration form and bring the completed document to the surgery with one form of photo identification and your account will be activated. Parents can register their children up to the age of 14 but anyone 14 and above will have to register for themselves.
Download the Registration Form
Download the Patient Online Leaflet
If you do not have a printer available, you can pop into the practice and ask for one at the reception desk.
If you have any questions please contact the practice via our new practice email firstname.lastname@example.org
The NHS Friends and Family Test - iWantGreatCare.org
Did You Receive Great Care Today?
The NHS Midlands and East want you to have the best possible experience of care. The NHS Friends and Family test is a way of gathering your feedback so we can continually review our service.
Your feedback will help us learn more about what you think of our practice and give us ideas on how to improve the service we offer.
Please click on the button below to go to iWantGreatCare.org and have your say.
Friends & Family Feedback - February 2017
2 feedback forms received
- Would recommend Thurrock Health Centre - "Keep up the good work. That is what has kept me here cos I moved further away but remain with you. Thank you."
- Would not recommend Thurrock Health Centre - "Extremely difficult to get appointments if you work until 6:30 in London! Took me a week. Finally seen on Sunday."
Our GP Surgery is fully DDA compliant.
(Site updated 12/02/2018)